带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第50集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力

电视连续剧英语教学片《走遍美国》

快易准英语字幕


第50集 走遍美国Pho’to` Fin’ish 17-2
照片完成(影集出版)17-2
Good mor’ning.
早安。
Good mor’ning.My name is Rich'ard Stew'art.
早安。我叫理查德.斯图尔特。
I”m here to see Mr.Carl’son.
我来见卡尔森先生。
Please sit down ,Mr.Stew'art.
请坐,斯图尔特先生。
Mr.Carl’son will be withyou short’ly.
卡尔森先生不久就可以见你了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Excuse' me,Mr.Carl’son,
对不起,卡尔森先生。
but Rich'ard Stew'art is here
但理查德.斯图尔特正在这儿。
for his ten o”clock appoint’ment withyou.
等着十点钟与你的晤谈。
OK.Thank you.
好.谢谢。
Like I said,he”ll be withyou short’ly.
正像我所说,他不久就可以与你会面。
Thank you.
谢谢.
Yes,Mr.Carl’son.Yes,sir.
是的,卡尔森先生.是的,先生。
He”s read'y for you,Mr.Stew'art.
他可以见你啦,斯图尔特先生。
Thank you.In there?
谢谢.在那里面吗?
Yes.In there.Good luck.
是的,在那里面.祝你好运.
Com’e in,com'e in.
进来,进来。
This is a cra’zy mor’ning.Hel`lo’,Rich'ard.
这是一个忙得头昏的早晨。哈喽,理查德。
Hel`lo’,Mr.Carl’son.
哈喽,卡尔森先生。
Sit down ,sit down.
请坐 请坐。
Thank you for see’ing me on such short no’tice.
谢谢您这样快就安排见我。
I hope you”ve brough’t your pic'tures along’.
我希望你带了你的照片一起来。
I see that you hav’e.Let”s get right to it.
我看到你带来了。我们就直接谈正事了。
We need a new cof'fee-ta’ble book,
我们需要一本可以摆在咖啡桌上的书。
and a book of pho’to`s abou't the U`ni'ted States still feels right.
而一本关于美国的摄影集仍然很有前景。
OK,let”s take a look.
好了,让我们来看一看。
Good.Ve’ry good.Fam'ily Al'bum,U.S.A.
不错,很不错。美国家庭写真集。
It”s an ex’cellent ti’tle.
这是个绝妙的书名。
If you had to describe’ the book in one sen’tence,
假如要你用一句话来描述这本书
how would you do it?
你怎么说?
Well,I”d describe’ it as a book which is a...
嗯,我会把这本书形容成一幅…
a por’trait` ofthe U`ni'ted States--
一幅美国的剪影,
the places,the peo'ple--mo'st ly the peo'ple.
美国的一些地方,人民,大部分是人。
The things they do,the ways they liv'e,
他们所做的事情,他们的生活方式,
the places they vis’it,and the land'mark`s.
他们所去的地方,以及地标等等。
A pho’togra`phic jour ney.
一次透过摄影作品的旅行
These are won'derful--
这些好得很,
these pho’to`s in your perfor’ming arts sec’tion.
你这些表演艺术中心部分的照片。
Car’negie Hall,Lin’coln Cen’ter.
卡奈基音乐厅,林肯中心。
I”m glad you like them.
我很高兴你喜欢它们。
I do,but...
我确实喜欢,但是…
But?
但是?
There”s som’ething mis’sing.You”ve got a good eye,Rich'ard.
少了些东西。你有艺术眼光理查德。
You”re a terrif'ic pho’to`gr'apher.
你是一名出色的摄影师。
But before’ I can pub’lish your work,
但在我出版你的书之前,
I need to meet with my mar’keting depart'ment,
我需要跟我的行销部门商量一下,
and you”ve got to doone more thing.
而且你还要做一件事。
What ”s that ,Mr.Carl’son?
什么事?卡尔森先生。
In the sec’tion on cul’ture,
在文化这部分,
you”ve include’d perfor’ming arts cen’ters,
你拍了表演艺术中心,
but you”ve left out street perfor’mance.
但你忽略了街头表演。
The mimes.The mu’sicians.The da’ncers--in the parks and on the streets.
幽默剧演员,音乐家啊,在公园或街头跳舞的人啦。
Rich'ard,if you go out
理查德,假如你
and pho’togra`ph street perfor’mances in the cit'y,
拍摄城市的街头表演,
you”ll hav'e it.
那你就大功告成了。
That is a great i`dea'.
这是个好主意。
The perfor’ming arts cen’ters and the street perfor’mances.
表演艺术中心及街头表演。
I”ll do it.
我会去办。
If you do it,I”ll pub’lish your work.
假如你拍好了我就出版你的作品。
Areyou ser’ious?
你说真的吗?
I”ve nev'er been more ser’ious.
我从来没有比现在更认真了.
When doyou think you can return’ with street perfor’mances?
你觉得何时可以带来街头表演艺术的摄像作品?
A coup’le of weeks.
两三个星期吧。
If they ”re as good asthe rest ofthese pic'tures,it”s a deal.
假如它们跟这些其余的照片一样好的话,我们的交易就成功了。
You wo’n”t be dis`appoin’ted,Mr.Carl’son.Thanks.
我不会让你失望的卡尔森先生。谢谢。
Good-bye,Rich'ard,and good luck.See you in two weeks.
再见,理查德,祝你好运。两周后见。
Good-bye,Mr.Carl’son.Thanks.
再见,卡尔森先生.谢谢。
So if you like the street-perfor’mance pho’to`s,
这么说,假如你喜欢街头表演的照片的话,
you”ll rea’lly pub’lish Fam'ily Al'bum,U.S.A.?
你真的会出版美国家庭写真集?
When I say som’ething,I mean it.
我说的一定会兑现。
Go to work.Good-bye.
去工作吧。再见。
Good-bye.
再见。

带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第50集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力


版权声明:本文源自 网络, 于,由 楠木轩 整理发布,共 3298 字。

转载请注明: 带快易准英语字幕的走遍美国第50集教材。迅速提高您的听说能力 - 楠木轩